Superior Labs Test Worx is a supplement that’s available to buy online at outlets such as Amazon.
We’ve made it our mission to review as many supplements as possible this year as we look to pick out the very best products in this category.
The so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement market has exploded in recent years, and that’s good news, because there are so many different products to choose from now.
However, it also means that the marketplace has become rather cluttered, and it can sometimes be difficult to pick out the best supplements from the not so good.
The purpose of this Superior Labs Test Worx review is for us to take a look at this supplement from all angles as we look to determine whether it deserves a spot amongst the best products around or not.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including all of the ones featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re going to take a close look at Test Worx and focus on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement, from the ingredients to the customer feedback.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at Test Worx by Superior Labs to see if it can live up to the hype or not.
Skip To Section
Superior Labs Test Worx – The Basics
So, as we’ve already discovered, Test Worx is a supplement made by Superior Labs, which claims to help support your goals with natural ingredients.
Superior Labs are clearly quite confident in their product, as the two words “proven enhancement” are displayed proudly at the top of each bottle of Test Worx.
The Amazon listing claims that Test Worx is “the USA’s number one best selling natural booster”.
It also claims that this product is “phenomenally” effective.
They also says that you should notice improvements in various areas in your life within two to four weeks, and they also offer a money-back guarantee, which is good to see.
According to the official marketing material, Test Worx claims to work in a number of different ways to help support you as you look to hit your goals.
These all sound like some pretty good benefits to us. However, we’ve pretty much heard it all when it comes to manufacturer claims about their own supplements.
So we’re going to take a close look at the actual ingredients formula and customer reviews as we look to see just how good (or bad) this product really is.
Let’s begin this crucial section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Test Worx:
It’s really disappointing to see that Superior Labs have chosen to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
It means that we don’t know the actual doses of most of the ingredients used, and instead we’re only told the dose of the total ‘blend’.
We always advise our readers to stay away from products that use proprietary blends, because they are basically just a simple way for manufacturers to get away without being completely transparent about their formulas with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Test Worx does contain to see how good the formula is.
• Vitamin B6 – A decent ingredient for any supplement. That’s because Vitamin B6 is an important vitamin which contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Although it won’t affect much directly, it’s still a good inclusion for a supplement, so it’s a solid place to start.
• Vitamin B12 – Again, this is an important vitamin for your overall health. Vitamin B12 is needed to support various bodily functions. Among them is contributing to normal energy release. It’s not going to help directly with the primary purpose of this supplement, but it’s still a good ingredient.
• Vitamin B3 – Also referred to sometimes as Niacin, Vitamin B3 sometimes makes it into supplements like this. Again, it’s another useful vitamin which can help with a range of things. However, it’s not likely to have any direct effect on hormone levels.
• Zinc – A solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. Zinc is known for its role in helping to contribute to normal serum testosterone levels in the body. Zinc is a crucial ingredient for a product like this, so it’s always good to find it in a supplement of this type.
• Tribulus – This is one of those ingredients that made it into a lot of early testosterone boosters when the market was first emerging. However, although it is believed to be a libido booster in extremely high doses, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually raise testosterone levels, so there are more useful ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia) – This is another ingredient which commonly finds its way into supplements in this category. It has been shown to have some positive effects in high doses. However, again, there are some much better ingredients that could have been included in its place in our opinion at least.
• Nettle – This is a decent ingredient for any supplement in this category. Lots of the top products use Nettle Extract as an ingredient as it’s believed to have a number of benefits. So Nettle Extract is a decent inclusion, it’s just a shame that we don’t know what the dose is because of the proprietary blend.
• Maca – Maca is known for being able to help with certain things. It’s not going to directly influence much though, so it’s a bit of a shame that a more effective ingredient hasn’t been used in its place.
• L-Arginine – This is another ingredient that is more commonly found in the best pre workout supplements. It’s believed to have some exercise related benefits, and we think that it’s a decent inclusion in the Test Worx formula.
Superior Labs Test Worx contains a few good ingredients but it’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to conceal the doses of the ingredients.
It’s also missing some of the best ingredients, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
It’s a real shame that Test Worx doesn’t use any D-Aspartic Acid as this is one of the very best ingredients around. DAA has been shown in scientific studies to help with, and so it was disappointing not to find it on the label.
It’s also a shame that Boron and Magnesium were not included, as we consider these to be two crucial nutrients for supporting testosterone levels.
It was also disappointing that there was no Black Pepper Extract, as this is great for helping to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our guide to the leading supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Superior Labs Test Worx Reviews
There were more than 5,000 Test Worx reviews on Amazon at the time of writing.
It had an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good going for a supplement this popular.
One 58-year-old customer said that this product was a game-changer and he couldn’t believe the difference it made to his life.
Someone else said that Test Worx helped to give an extra “kick” to their workouts.
However, there were also some negative reviews, with one man saying that it actually made him feel weaker when hitting the gym, which doesn’t sound good at all.
Someone else said that they took the whole bottle but didn’t notice any positive effects at all.
Superior Labs Test Worx Side Effects
The Test Worx formula is a pretty safe one because it uses largely natural ingredients, so there shouldn’t be too much to worry about in terms of side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients before trying any new product for the first time.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. The Test Worx ingredients formula is pretty disappointing, and it’s made worse by the fact that Superior Labs have chosen to use a proprietary blend.
Check out our guide to the current top-rated supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember never to expect miracle results from any kind of supplement.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right first before considering adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
That being said, if you’re sticking to a healthy diet, exercising regularly and getting plenty of rest, then adding a quality supplement to your routine could be a very good idea indeed.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the conclusion of our Superior Labs Test Worx review.
Overall, this supplement was pretty disappointing, considering how popular it seems to be.
The fact that it’s missing some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium, and that it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients, means that we don’t rate it as one of the top products on the market in this category right now.