Today we’re going to be reviewing the seemingly very popular Star6urn supplement made by Team Six.
T6 StarBurn is available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online and claims to be the best supplement to help support your fitness goals.
Unlike a lot of the similar supplements on the market right now, T6 Star6urn doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about the T6 Star6urn supplement, then you’re in the right place.
The supplements market has exploded in recent years and that means more choice than ever when looking for a helping hand to achieve your body goals.
However, the extra options have made it more difficult to pick out the best products from the rest of the pack.
The purpose of this Star6urn review is for us to take a close look at this particular supplement to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see whether it deserve a spot in our specific guide to the best so-called ‘fat burners’ on the market right now.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to star taking a close look at the basic facts about the Star6urn supplement.
Star6urn – The Basics
So, we’ve already clearly worked out that T6 Star6urn is a supplement that’s designed to help support you on your fitness journey.
In case you didn’t already know, a so-called ‘fat burner’ is a blanket term which usually refers to plant-based food supplements that are designed to help support your goals.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Team Six is the company behind Star6urn and they are currently headquartered in Tacoma, Washington.
You’ll find Star6urn to buy on Amazon for around $25. It’s also available to buy from the official T6 website.
The bottle of Star6urn says that it is a “dynamic formula”.
The marketing material on Amazon also says that it will help in multiple ways as you take responsibility for your body.
The information on the Amazon listing goes on to claim that Star6urn uses a “scientifically backed natural formula” to help you achieve your body goals.
As we mentioned above, Star6urn doesn’t use Caffeine, so it can be classified as a “stimulant free” supplement.
It all sounds pretty good so far. However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype from the manufacturers of their own supplements.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and the dosages to see if a product is actually going to work as claimed or not.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move onto the next all-important section in our review as we begin to focus on the ingredients.
Let’s kick off this crucial part by looking at the actual ingredients formula of Star6urn as written on the bottle.
It’s great to see that Team Six have gone against the trend and have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this formula.
This means that we know the exact doses of each and every ingredient in the formula, which is always good news.
Let’s now take a close look at each of the individual ingredients in the Star6urn formula.
• Chromium – This is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. It contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – This is actually an ingredient that we’re more used to finding in some top pre workout supplements than anything else, but that doesn’t make it a bad inclusion. It’s a decent inclusion.
• N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – This is another amino acid ingredient. It’s generally known for a number of benefits and is sometimes also found in pre workouts. We’re not totally convinced that it could actually help here though.
• Green Tea – This is a solid ingredient. Green Tea is a popular hot drink and also a great supplement ingredient. We always like to see it included in supplements in this category.
• Coleus Forskohlii – This is a herbal ingredient used in traditional medicine. It’s thought that it could help with certain things. It’s not a hugely common supplement ingredient, but it’s not a bad inclusion here.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is a solid ingredient. Cayenne Pepper is a great ingredient and you’ll almost always find it in the leading products in this category.
• Paradoxine – This is a branded ingredient that we’ve not come across very much before. It’s an ethanol extract of Grains of Paradise that’s claimed to help with certain things. However, we’re not too convinced about it.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a solid ingredient for any supplement. Black Pepper Extract is usually found in small amounts in the top products in this category.
The Star6urn formula has some pretty good things in it such as Green Tea, Cayenne Pepper and Black Pepper Extract.
However, it’s also missing a couple of our favorite ingredients – namely:
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It’s interesting that T6 have chosen not to use Caffeine in this supplement. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but some Caffeine can help to support your goals – even if you’re cutting back on the calories.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements around right now, many of which use the ingredients above, by following the link shown below.
At the time of writing, there were more than 211 reviews of this supplement on Amazon. It had an average customer rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
One customer rated it five stars and said that they were pleasantly surprised by this supplement.
However, one more negative review came from someone who said that they felt nothing after taking it.
What About Star6urn Side Effects?
The Star6urn formula looks to be a relatively safe one to us. It doesn’t use any stimulants, meaning that you don’t have to worry about getting too much Caffeine in your system.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also worth consulting your doctor before thinking about using any new supplement.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
The Star6urn supplement has some decent things in it and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we also don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
To see which products make the cut, check out our dedicated guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
There is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
If you are already doing these things, then adding a quality supplement can help to support your goals – as long as it’s used in the right way, and not as a ‘quick fix’.
Star6urn Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Star6urn review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK supplement that has some good ingredients in it and seems to be well-received by customers.
It’s also good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of any of the ingredients.
That being said, it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the very best five supplements on the market right now. We think that there are other better options available at the moment.