TestoTEK is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement made by a company called TEK Naturals and sold on Amazon and at some other places online.
We’re always looking to learn about the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about TestoTEK.
There are so many supplements on sale these days that it can actually be pretty hard to pick out the best products from the not so good.
Our TestoTEK review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it ranks in comparison to the leading products in this category on the market right now.
We’re going to be paying close attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see whether TestoTEK makes it onto our pick of the very best so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ on the market right now.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the facts about TestoTEK as we look to get an all-round feel for this supplement.
Skip To Section
TestoTEK – The Basics
So, we’ve already seen that TestoTEK is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement made by TEK Naturals. We recently reviewed their other supplement called BurnerTEK here at HUMAN WINDOW.
A so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
You can buy TestoTEK on Amazon, as well as on the official TEK Naturals website. On Amazon, it currently sells for around $65 a bottle, which certainly makes it one of the pricier options out there right now.
According to the product listing on Amazon, taking TestoTEK will bring you a number of different benefits.
The marketing material on the official TestoTEK Amazon page says that it will help you to “transform” your potential into results.
This all sounds pretty good – but it’s not often that manufacturers criticise their own products.
Generally speaking, it’s better to take a close look at the important things such as the ingredients formula and dosages to get a real feel as to whether a supplement is going to actually help or not.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the arguably most important part of our TestoTEK review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this important part of our TestoTEK review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of this supplement.
Firstly, we should praise TEK Naturals for choosing to ignore the growing trends and not use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we have transparently been shown the doses of every single ingredient in the formula, which is always good news.
We generally always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends.
Let’s not take a close look at the ingredients label of TestoTEK as shown on the actual bottle.
• Vitamin D3 – This is a solid ingredient for any supplement like this. It’s an essential nutrient that your body needs to be able to function properly. You probably already know that our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight.
• Vitamin K – Another solid ingredient which is also included in TestoFuel, one of the higher rated supplements on the market right now. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin B6 – You probably already know that B Vitamins are important for supporting your health overall. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Zinc – This is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone levels and normal fertility and reproduction.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is our favorite ingredient. D-Aspartic Acid is a great inclusion and usually found in the top products. That being said, it’s a small shame that TestoTEK only uses 2000mg per serving, as generally something closer to 3000mg is the more standard dose.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this is a pretty common ingredient. Not a bad inclusion.
• Stinging Nettle Root Extract – This is an OK ingredient. Nettle Root Extract is believed to have some benefits. It is claimed to help with certain things, but there isn’t a huge amount of evidence to back this up.
• Oyster Body Extract – This is quite a common ingredient for supplements like this. It’s not a bad inclusion.
• Siberian Ginseng – This is a popular supplement ingredient. It has a history of use in some plant-based medicines.
The TestoTEK formula is pretty good, but it’s still missing a few things in our opinion, namely:
• Black Pepper Extract
Black Pepper Extract is a great ingredient for any supplement like this, while Boron is a dietary mineral that’s often found in supplements in this category.
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We did some digging and found 67 TestoTEK reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it 5 stars and claimed that it helped them to combat their issues.
However, one person rated it one star and they said that they noticed no difference at all after having taken it for three months.
What About TestoTEK Side Effects?
The TestoTEK formula looks relatively safe to us, and it’s great news that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before thinking about supplementing with any new product.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
TestoTEK is certainly one of the better supplements that we’ve reviewed recently. However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best products on the market right now.
That’s because the D-Aspartic Acid is slightly under-dosed, and it’s also missing a couple of our favorite ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the best five supplements available to you right now below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that there is no such thing as a magic pill when it comes to getting into shape.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and taking part in a solid training regime before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, a quality supplement can help to support you as you take responsibility for your fitness goals.
TestoTEK Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
TestoTEK is a decent supplement and has some solid ingredients in it.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best products in this category on the market right now.
That’s simply because some of the ingredients are underdosed, and it’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients.