Thermakor is a supplement made by a company called Kor Nutrition.
It claims to use an “advanced formulation” to help to support you on your journey towards getting into shape.
We’re always looking to find out about the latest supplements to hit the market, and Thermakor was one of the products we’ve regularly been coming across in our bid to unearth the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Thermakor used to be available on Amazon, but at the time of writing, it’s now only available to buy on the official website, meaning that you’re not going to find it in the shops or on other websites.
Aside from its claims of being able to help you on your fitness journey, Thermakor also promises to help you to take the first step to a “happier and healthier lifestyle”. This sounds great to us, but it’s also a little bit vague.
It claims to use a number of natural ingredients to help ramp up your results and help you to get into the shape of your life.
Now, we’ve really heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements like this, so we’re now going to take a close look at the individual ingredients, customer reviews, and other important aspects to see where this product stands in comparison to the leading supplements on the market right now.
Skip To Section
Thermakor – The Basics
As we’ve already gathered, Thermakor is a supplement made by Kor Nutrition which has been specifically formulated to help you on your journey.
It’s only currently available to buy on the official website, but you could have bought Thermakor on Amazon in the past.
The official website says that this supplement has been designed to help you using what the manufacturer claims to be scientifically-backed ingredients.
According to the official Thermakor marketing material, this product will work in three main ways to help support your goals.
It’s good news that Thermakor has been designed to work in multiple ways to help you to get into shape. Generally speaking, the best supplements work in more than one way to help you on your journey.
You probably already know that hitting your goals is not an easy thing to get your body to do, so if you’re going to use a supplement, you’ll want it to be one that works in multiple ways.
So, with all of the introductions out of the way, it’s now time to continue our Thermakor review by taking a close look at the ingredients formula to see where it stands with regards to the leading supplements on the market right now.
Let’s begin this all important part by taking a look at the actual ingredients formula of Thermakor as per the bottle.
As you can see for yourself, Thermakor uses nine different ingredients to achieve its effects.
The good thing is that the Thermakor ingredients formula doesn’t use any proprietary blends, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
We always recommend that you stay away from any supplements which use proprietary blends, as they are basically just a gimmick used by manufacturers as an excuse not to fully disclose the individual doses of the ingredients.
• Green Tea – A good ingredient for any supplement in this category. You probably already know all about this particular ingredient as a popular hot drink that has a number of benefits. Green Tea is one of our top rated ingredients around.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is an extract from a tropical fruit which is one of the main ingredients in our top rated female focused supplement (you can check out our Leanbean review for yourself). It’s generally included in supplements like this because it could help to support your goals.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is another ingredient which is also found in Leanbean. It’s extracted from the skin of raspberries.
• Green Coffee Bean – Another solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. Green Coffee Beans are a good inclusion because when they are in their unroasted state, they are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
• Coleus Forskohlii – A herb which has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. It’s been linked with helping with certain things, but it’s not really one of the very best ingredients when it comes to the evidence backing up the claims.
• Hordenine – An alkaloid which derives from a number of different plants. It’s generally considered to be what is called a ‘nootropic’ ingredient. However, we really would have rather seen a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid inclusion for any supplement in this category. You probably already know all about Caffeine as one of the most popular stimulants on the planet. It’s a great inclusion for supplements in this category.
• Salacin Bark – You’ve probably not come across this ingredient before. It’s another name for Willow bark. Thermakor say that they’ve included it because it can have some positive effects, but there’s not a great deal of evidence to back up this supposed benefit.
• Synephrine – Another name for Bitter Orange Extract. It’s a pretty popular ingredient, but it’s not one of our favorites. It’s also been shown to cause some nasty side effects when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement, as is the case with Thermakor.
Although Thermakor does contain a number of decent ingredients, it’s also missing some of the best substances.
The main ingredients which didn’t make it into Thermakor are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
It was a real shame not to find any Cayenne Pepper in this supplement. Cayenne is one of the top supplement ingredients and you’ll usually find it in the best products in this category.
Glucomannan is also one of our top rated natural ingredients because it’s a powerful dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
Black Pepper Extract, meanwhile, is a solid ingredient for any supplement, because it can make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
As you can only buy Thermakor on the official website right now, there are not many reviews elsewhere on the internet.
We’re always a bit wary of the reviews posted on official websites as it’s never really clear if they’ve been moderated or not.
As we mentioned above, Thermakor was briefly available on Amazon for a short time. Although it’s not for sale on Amazon any more, the listing persists, and there are still some reviews.
Thermakor had an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars from 13 customer reviews on Amazon.
One person said that the stimulant content made it a “strong” fat burner, but they still rated it five stars.
There were also some negative reviews from people who simply didn’t feel that the supplement worked for them.
Thermakor Side Effects
The main side effects caused by supplements like this tend to be from the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Too much Caffeine can cause problems such as energy crashes or the jitters.
Thermakor actually uses a sensible dose of Caffeine – 150mg per serving, which shouldn’t bring about any side effects in most people.
That said, our main concern when it comes to Thermakor side effects is the combination of Bitter Orange (Synephrine) with Caffeine.
This combination has been deemed as potentially unsafe, so it’s not something we’re really too keen to see used in supplements of any kind.
We strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplements for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. Thermakor has a few decent ingredients but it’s also missing some key substances, and it also has a few ineffective additions.
Our recommendation is to go for one of the top rated supplements found in our dedicated guide, as they contain the widest selection of the best ingredients around right now.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that a good supplement will only help if you’re already putting in the hard work in both the gym and the kitchen.
You should never expect a supplement to do the hard work for you.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re eating right and training hard in the gym, plus getting plenty of rest.
If you’re already doing these things, or plan to start soon, then a quality supplement can indeed make a big difference to the speed of your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That wraps up our Thermakor review.
Overall, this is an OK mid-level supplement, but it’s unlikely to be winning any awards for its formula.
It contains a few decent ingredients, but we think that the formula doesn’t really come close to challenging our pick of the leading five supplements on the market right now.