True Grit Test Booster is a supplement sold on Amazon and elsewhere online.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market so we were keen to find out more about True Grit, as it seems to be a popular product.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We have been hearing quite a bit about this particular supplement on social media and found that many healthy and fitness websites were saying good things about it. Naturally, we wanted to take a look for ourselves.
Our True Grit Test Booster review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement.
We’re going to break down the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to find out whether True Grit deserves a place on our list of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market right now.
There are so many different supplements on the market right now that it’s become more difficult to pick out the top products.
Our review is going to give you all of the important information about True Grit so that you can decide whether it’s the right supplement for you or not.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the True Grit supplement from all angles to find out where it stands.
Skip To Section
True Grit Test Booster – The Basics
As we’ve clearly already deduced, True Grit Test Booster is a supplement made by True Grit and sold at various online outlets such as Amazon and Bodybuilding.com.
We found the official True Grit website, but it simply redirected to the MuscleTech site.
The bottle says that True Grit is a “scientifically dosed” test booster.
According to the official marketing material on Amazon, this supplement will work in multiple ways to help support your goals.
A so-called ‘testosterone booster’ is a blanket name given to supplements which are marketed as being able to help you achieve your goals. They don’t contain any actual testosterone and instead they are usually formulated from a range of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
It’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re pretty impressed by the claims made about this product, but generally speaking we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype surrounding supplements.
Instead, it’s usually best to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and real customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move on to the all-important ingredients section of True Grit as we look to see where it stands.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our True Grit review by looking at the actual ingredients list of this supplement as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should praise the manufacturers for going against the growing trend and not using a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we are clearly shown the doses of each of the individual ingredients, which makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of the supplement.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the True Grit Test Booster formula.
• Zinc – This is a solid ingredient. Zinc is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction. It’s a solid start in the True Grit ingredients formula.
• Fenugreek – Fenugreek is another good ingredient for a supplement in this category. We’re always pleased to find it on the label of products in this category.
• Broccoli – You’re definitely already familiar with this vegetable. Broccoli is rich in a substance called Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is why it’s been included here.
• Ashwagandha Extract – This is a pretty good ingredient. It’s a herb which has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine. It’s been linked with plenty of benefits and it’s not a bad inclusion in the formula.
• Shilajit Extract – This is a somewhat strange, sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayan Mountains. That said, there are some suggestions that it could help with certain things.
• Boron – This is another dietary mineral which is claimed to have certain benefits. It’s another decent inclusion in the True Grit Test Booster ingredients formula.
• Safed Musli Extract – Also known as Chlorophytum Borivilianum, this is a herb which has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine. That said, we’re not too convinced about it.
• Bladderwrack Extract – We must say that we’ve not come across this ingredient in too many supplements before. It’s a type of seaweed but we are not totally convinced.
• Yacon – Also known as Smallanthus Sonchifolius, this ingredient has shown potential for certain things. However, we’re not fully convinced about this particular ingredient.
The True Grit Test Booster formula has some decent ingredients in it. Things such as Fenugreek, Zinc and Boron are all good inclusions.
However, we were a bit disappointed that True Grit is missing some of our favorite ingredients such as the following:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is usually one of the first ingredients we look for when examining supplements in this category and it was a shame not to find it on the label.
Magnesium is another essential mineral needed by your body, while Black Pepper Extract is often included in the top products in this category.
You can see our buyer’s guide to the best five supplements currently on sale by visiting the link shown below.
True Grit Test Booster Reviews
We found 40 True Grit Test Booster reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. It had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars, claiming that they were on their second bottle of it and that it has helped them with their energy levels.
Someone else left a more negative review, saying that they had not noticed any benefits after having taken it for a year.
What About True Grit Test Booster Side Effects?
As always, we do recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
That means making sure that you’ve carefully checked each of the individual ingredients for yourself and read up about some of the potential side effects.
The formula seems pretty safe to us, but you can never be too careful when it comes to side effects.
We do also always recommend that you consult your doctor before thinking about adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Although the True Grit Test Booster does contain a few decent things, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
That’s simply because it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium.
Remember that you can see our guide to the best five supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that there is no such thing as a magic supplement to solve your problems.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
Those two things should be the building blocks to any improvement.
That said, if you’re already making the right lifestyle choices, then adding a quality supplement to your daily regimen can make a difference to your results, but you shouldn’t have unrealistic expectations.
True Grit Test Booster Review Conclusion
So, that brings us to the end of our True Grit review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement that has a few good ingredients in it.
Things like Zinc, Boron, Fenugreek and Ashwagandha could all be beneficial.
However, because it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market at the moment.