Ripped Fuel Extreme is a supplement made by Twinlab that’s available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online.
We’re always looking to find out about the latest supplements to hit the market, so we were keen to check out Ripped Fuel Extreme in a bit more detail.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The health supplements industry has exploded in recent years, and there are hundreds of products on the market designed to help speed up your results.
We all know that getting into shape is not an easy task, and sometimes we all need something to give us that extra ‘push’ to get us over the line.
That’s where a quality supplement comes into play. These are products that have been specifically designed to help give you a boost as you take responsibility for your results.
The purpose of this Ripped Fuel Extreme review is for us to take a close look at this particular supplement from all angles as we look to try and determine whether it’s a product worth buying, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on all of the important aspects of this product as we look to discover where it ranks in comparison to the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now.
So, let’s get started and kick off our Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme review by taking a look at the basic facts to do with this supplement.
Skip To Section
Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme – The Basics
As we’ve clearly already deduced, Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme is a supplement which has been designed to help support you on your journey.
It’s available to order on Amazon and seems to be a fairly popular product.
The listing on Amazon describes Ripped Fuel Extreme as a “clinically tested” product.
It claims to contain a number of key ingredients to help support you on your journey as you look to get into shape.
On top of this, Twinlab say that this supplement has been specifically formulated to help target “stubborn storage areas”.
If you’ve already read any of our supplement reviews before, you’ll know that we’re good at ignoring the marketing hype and instead focusing on the important things such as the ingredients formulas and customer reviews.
So let’s now take a close look at the ingredients list of Ripped Fuel Extreme as we look to rank where it stands in comparison to the best products on the market right now.
Let’s start this key section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme.
Firstly, credit where it’s due. It’s great to see that Twinlab have not joined the growing trend of using a proprietary blend for their formula.
This means that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used, which is great, as it means we can see much better whether this product is going to be effective or not.
That said, one of the ingredients is a ‘proprietary’ extract, but at least we know the doses of all of the other substances.
Let’s now look at the formula in a bit more detail.
• Chromium – A solid ingredient used by some of the leading products. It’s a mineral that your body needs in trace amounts to function properly. It works to support normal carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism as well as contributing to regulating blood sugar levels, which is an added bonus.
• Proprietary Herbal Extract – This is a combination of Baikal Skullcap Root and Black Catechu Bark. We must say, we’ve never come across either of these ingredients in these kinds of supplements before. Baikal Skullcap Root has a long history of traditional use in Chinese medicine. Sadly, there’s not much evidence to suggest that either of these supplements could actually help much here.
• Cocoa Seed Extract – This is one of those ingredients that pops up in supplements every now and then. It’s not the most common, nor one of our favorite substances. It’s thought to be a good source of other substances such as Magnesium. All good stuff, but nothing to help directly with the main purpose of this product.
• Green Tea Extract – A solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. You probably already know all about it as a popular hot drink. It’s one of the main ingredients we look for in supplements in this category.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a great ingredient for any supplement of this type. Caffeine is a potent ingredient which you probably need no introduction to. We always like to see Caffeine added to supplements like this in reasonable doses to help support you on your journey.
• L-Carnitine – An ingredient that we’re actually more used to finding in the top pre workout supplements than anything else, but it’s an OK inclusion nonetheless. It’s believed to help with some exercise-related benefits. Both good things, but not linked directly with the main purpose of this product.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another great ingredient. Cayenne Pepper is a potent ingredient that is usually found in the best products in this category, and we always like to see it used in supplements like this.
So, the Ripped Fuel Extreme formula does contain a few good things, but it’s also missing some key ingredients in our opinion.
It was a shame not to find the following ingredients in this supplement:
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Glucomannan is a great ingredient for any supplement like this because it’s been shown to help with a lot of things. It’s a dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant, and is usually found in the very best products in this category.
Green Coffee Bean is also a solid ingredient because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been linked to some benefits.
And Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement, because it’s been shown to help to potentially make for a more effective product overall.
You can check out our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme Reviews
We did some digging online for Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme reviews. At the time of writing, there were more than 100 reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, which isn’t too bad at all.
One person said that the product was “awesome” even though they were not happy with another Twinlab product they had tried in the past.
Someone else described Ripped Fuel Extreme as “fantastic” and rated it five stars.
Inevitably, there were also some negative reviews, however.
One person said that they didn’t notice any appetite suppressing effects and that it made them jittery.
Someone else reported that they took the whole bottle in combination with training, but noticed absolutely no effects.
Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme Side Effects
The Ripped Fuel Extreme formula is a pretty safe one really. The Caffeine content of 220mg per two capsules is about right and shouldn’t really bring on any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do your own research into each of the ingredients on the label before trying any supplement of any kind for the first time.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about using any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
It’s an OK product, but we don’t rate Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme as one of the very best supplements on the market at the moment.
It contains some good things, but the leading products have a better range of effective ingredients in their formulas.
Check out out our guide to the best products on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember not to expect miracles from any type of supplement.
There’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you get into the shape of your life.
You should always first make sure that your diet and training regime are on point, before adding any kind of supplement to your daily routine.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement that contains a few good ingredients, but it doesn’t quite challenge the leading supplements on the market right now.