We’re always on the lookout for the latest female focused supplements to hit the market, so we were naturally keen to find out more about URUS Weight Loss Pills.
These are a relatively new supplement designed specifically for women to help support you on your fitness journey.
This product is available to buy on the Amazon website and at some other outlets such as GNC.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with weight loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
This type of product are supplements which have been specifically designed to help support your goals naturally.
We all know that getting into shape is difficult, so we could all do with a little bit of a helping hand every now and then, and that’s where a quality supplement can come into play.
Of course, getting your diet and training regime on point is the most important part of getting lean, but if you’re able to add a quality supplement to your regimen, it can make a big difference to your results.
This URUS Weight Loss Pills review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement, so you can decide whether it’s a product you should consider trying or not.
We’re going to take a close look at all of the important things such as the ingredients formula, customer reviews and doses as we look to try and determine exactly where this product stands in relation to the market leading so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a close look at the URUS Weight Loss Pills in a bit more detail, and see if it can come close to challenging our current top rated female supplement Leanbean.
Skip To Section
URUS Weight Loss Pills – The Basics
As we’ve clearly already deduced, URUS Weight Loss Pills are a supplement product marketed specifically at women to help them achieve their body goals.
We’re always interested about hearing about supplements that have been specifically targeted at women, as most of the leading products on the market right now are either aimed at men or made for both genders.
What’s interesting tis that URUS actually claim that this product has been made for both men and women, even thought the bottle clearly features a female body.
The listing on Amazon says that this supplement has been designed to work in a number of ways to help support your goals.
This product is claimed to work in four main ways as you look to take responsibility for your body.
URUS claims to do all of the “hard work” for you, which is a bit of a suspicious claim, given that we all know that the key to getting into great shape is making sure that your diet and training regime are both on point.
So, now that we know a little bit more about the URUS weight loss pills, we’re going to focus the actual ingredients formula to see whether this product contains effective ingredients or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the actual label of URUS weight loss pills so we can see exactly what’s in this supplement.
It’s a real shame that URUS Weight Loss Pills uses a proprietary blend. This means that we only know the list of the ingredients used, and not the doses themselves.
This makes it difficult to actually be able to judge the effectiveness of a supplement, and we generally recommend that you stay away from products made by manufacturers who aren’t prepared to be transparent about their ingredients formula with their customers.
• Birch Leaf – This is not the most common supplement ingredient that we’ve come across before. However, it’s not the worst inclusion. It’s also referred to as Olive Leaf and is in a few other similar supplements. It could help with certain things, but there’s not a huge amount of evidence suggesting that it will actually help to support the main goal of this product itself.
• Peppermint – Again, this isn’t the most popular supplement ingredient that we’ve come across before. Peppermint could have some benefits in the body. However, there is little to no evidence to suggest that it will actually help to speed up your results in this case at all.
• Dandelion – This is one of those ingredients that we’ve come across in a handful of supplements before, but it’s not one of the very best in our opinion. It is thought to have a number of benefits, but more research is probably needed to back up these claims. However, it’s not going to help directly with the main goal of this product, so there are some more effective ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Rhaponticum Carthamoides – Not a very common supplement ingredient. It’s also known as Maral Root and there are some claims that it can help to promote certain things. However, there’s not a great deal of evidence to suggest that it will actually help to do this.
• Corn Silk – Once again, this ingredient is believed to work in one specific way, but not much else. We don’t generally like to see this type of ingredient used in these kinds of supplements, because they can cause problems such as dehydration.
• Laminaria Sugary – Once again, this is not the most common ingredient that we’ve come across before. The reason it’s presumably been included in this supplement is because it contains a nutrient called Fucoxanthin, which has been claimed in some studies to help with some things. However, there are some other far more proven ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Beans – This is a pretty vague description, given that there are so many different types of beans. Because we don’t know what this ingredient actually is, it’s pretty difficult to determine whether it’s going to be effective or not.
• Hibiscus – Once again, this is not the most common of supplement ingredients. It’s a type of flower which has been linked with some benefits, but there are other more proven ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Buckthorn and Horsetail – Both of these ingredients are believed to provide some beneficial properties. However, there’s not a great deal of evidence to suggest they will help with the main goal of this product. Of course, some of these properties are always good, but it’s just that it’s unlikely to help directly with the main goal of this supplement.
We were pretty disappointed with the URUS Weight Loss Pills formula if we’re honest.
Not only does this product use a proprietary blend, but it’s also missing some really effective ingredients, and instead uses some lesser know substances.
Here are the main ingredients that URUS Weight Loss Pills should really have contained:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Green Tea and Cayenne Pepper are both potent ingredients, while Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and has been shown to have some significant benefits.
Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement because it’s been shown to help to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our updated guide to the leading supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
URUS Weight Loss Pills Reviews
We did some digging online to find some Urus Weight Loss Pills reviews.
On Amazon, it had an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, from 68 customer reviews, which seems pretty positive.
One person claimed that this product helped them to lose more than 100 pounds, which is certainly impressive.
All of the reviews on Amazon are pretty positive, and some of them are not written in the best English. They seem like some of them could potentially be illegitimate.
URUS Weight Loss Pills Side Effects
The fact that URUS Weight Pills use a proprietary blend means that it can be tricky to judge the actual effectiveness of the product.
It’s also makes it tricky to assess side effects.
Generally speaking, the biggest problem when it comes to supplement side effects, is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine. Because URUS Weight Loss Pills doesn’t use any stimulants, that won’t be a problem.
However, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients of any supplement that you’re thinking of trying for the first time.
We also suggest speaking to your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. The URUS Weight Loss Pills formula is pretty disappointing, and it also uses a proprietary blend.
There are lots of quality ingredients that could have been used instead, and so we really don’t rate this product as one of the very best on the market right now.
Check out our updated guide to the leading five supplements by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that a supplement is a good tool, but it won’t do all of the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before considering adding a kind of supplement to your daily routine.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our URUS Weight Loss Pills review.
Overall, this supplement fell quite a way short of our expectations. It’s missing some important ingredients and also uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients used.
Simply put, we feel that there are some far more effective supplements and other options on the market at the moment.