Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer is a plant-based designed to help support your fitness goals.
It’s sold at various places online and you can also find it on Amazon for around $80 for a 40-serving tub.
That price point makes it one of the most expensive pre workout supplements we’ve come across, so does it live up to the hype?
The purpose of this Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to see where it stands in comparison to the leading products on the market right now.
We’re going to be taking a particularly close look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see exactly where this supplement stands.
Does Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer deserve a place on our list of the top pre workout supplements on the market right now, or would your money be better spent on something else?
There are so many different supplements on sale these days that it can be difficult to pick out the best ones.
Let’s start taking a close look at this supplement from all angles to find out whether Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer is worth using or not.
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer – The Basics
As we have clearly already worked out, Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer is a pre workout supplement that has been designed to be taken before periods of exercise.
What sets this supplement apart from other similar ones is the fact that it is plant based, and claims to be “sugar free”.
In case you didn’t know, Vega Sport are one of the biggest names in the supplements industry when it comes to vegan products.
Priced at around $80 for a tub, this is one of the more expensive pre workout supplements on the market right now.
You can find Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer on Amazon, and it comes in a number of different flavors, including:
• Acai Berry
• Lemon Lime
You should note that there are “sugar free” and non-sugar free versions of this product, so check the label carefully before choosing the one for you.
The product description on Amazon says that Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer is a “fuel for performance”.
It is just five calories and contains no added sugars, is stevia sweetened, is vegan – and dairy, gluten and soy free.
It also doesn’t use Caffeine as a pure ingredient. Instead, the Caffeine found in this supplement comes from other sources – green tea and yerba maté.
So, this all sounds pretty good to us so far. We like it when manufacturers go out to make a product that is high quality and is free from artificial ingredients.
But is Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer worth the extra money compared to other supplements? Let’s start taking a look at the ingredients formula to find out.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer as printed on the tub.
Firstly, we should note that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend, which is great news.
That means that we are clearly told the ingredients, along with their doses, which is how it should be.
We always strongly advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there is no excuse for their use in this modern age in our opinion.
Let’s now start taking a close look at the actual main ingredients in the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer formula.
• Potassium – This is a fairly common pre workout ingredient that we’ve found in a few of the products we’ve reviewed recently. Amongst other things, Potassium contributes to normal muscle function, as well as the maintenance of normal blood pressure, so it’s not a bad inclusion.
• Coconut Oil Powder – We have not come across Coconut Oil Powder in too many of the pre workout supplements we’ve reviewed recently. We are more used to finding Coconut Water powder in pre workouts, but it’s probably been included for the same reason.
• Yerba Mate – This is one of the sources of Caffeine in Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer. It’s not the most common pre workout ingredient, and we are more used to seeing it in other types of supplements.
• Green Tea – You probably already know all about Green Tea as a popular hot drink. It’s also a common supplement ingredient that you’ll find in a lot of different products. It’s not the most common pre workout ingredient, but Vega Sport have presumably included it here as it is a source of Caffeine.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is not a bad inclusion. It’s a herbal ingredient which is found in a lot of the leading pre workout supplements out there right now, so it’s a decent inclusion in the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer formula.
• Ginseng – Again, this is an ingredient more commonly found in other types of supplements. That said, it is believed to have some benefits, so it’s not a terrible inclusion.
• Turmeric – We have not come across Turmeric as an ingredient in any of the pre workout supplements we’ve reviewed before. However, it is thought to have some benefits, so it could be a decent ingredient.
• Ginger – You probably already know all about Ginger as an ingredient for cooking with. It’s also a fairly common supplement ingredient, though we haven’t seen it in too many pre workouts before.
The Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer formula is certainly one of the more interesting ones we’ve come across, mainly because it uses a lot of ingredients that we haven’t found in pre workouts before.
This is not necessarily a bad thing, but there are still some ingredients missing that we would have liked to see used here.
For example, we were disappointed not to find Vitamins B6 and B12 in this formula, as they both contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
This supplement could also have used Caffeine as an ingredient to give users a clear dose of exactly how much is used in each serving.
You can see our updated guide to the top pre workout supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer Reviews
We took a look on Amazon to see what what real customers were saying about Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer.
At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, with an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer left a five-star review and said this pre workout helped them because they struggle with feeling tired all the time.
Someone else was less impressed, and they left a two star review and said that the product was average.
Generally speaking, most of the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer reviews seem to be fairly positive.
What About Side Effects?
Each serving of Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer contains 100mg of Caffeine, which is a sensible amount. That said, you shouldn’t take this product too close to bedtime.
As always, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
We also advise that you speak to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Pre Workout For Me?
We don’t quite rate Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer as one of the very best pre workouts out there right now.
It has some good ingredients and it’s nice to see that it’s plant based and vegan friendly.
However, we would question some of the inclusions of some of the ingredients, and so we feel that it’s not quite worth the premium $80 price-tag.
Remember to check out our guide to the leading pre workout supplements on the market right now, via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Always remember that there is no such thing as a magic supplement to solve all of your problems.
A supplement can help to support your goals, but it cannot make up for a bad and unhealthy lifestyle.
Pre workouts can be good additions to your stack, but you should always make sure that you’re eating healthily and training hard before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good option if you’re looking for a Vegan pre workout.
However, we feel that it’s let down by the fact that it is so expensive, and that it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients such as B Vitamins.
To summarize, Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer could be a good option if you’re looking for a plant-based pre workout and don’t mind paying the premium price tag.