Vintage Burn by Old School Labs is one of the most popular supplements currently on sale on Amazon.
It is one of those products we seem to always be coming across and it seems to be one of the most popular supplements on sale at the moment.
We’re always keen to take a close look at the top selling supplements to see whether they truly live up to the hype or not, or whether there are better products available on the market right now.
In this Vintage Burn review, we’re going to take a close look at this supplement to see whether the ingredients, customer reviews and company reputation make this a product worth buying or not.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Vintage Burn is one of those products you can’t seem to avoid if you’re looking for a supplement in this category, so we’re looking forward to taking a close look at it to see where it stands in comparison to the leading so-called ‘fat burner’ products on the market right now.
Skip To Section
Vintage Burn – The Basics
If you’ve done any research into supplements yourself, you’ve probably already come across Vintage Burn.
It’s a popular product made by a company called Old School Labs. It certainly has an eye catching design, and as you can tell from the graphics on the bottle, it’s been formulated with men in mind. That being said, there’s nothing saying that women can’t take this supplement as well.
The main place where Vintage Burn is available online is Amazon.
According to the official listing on Amazon, Vintage Burn offers you a number of benefits to help support you on your journey.
The best supplements of this type work in two or three different ways to help to achieve their effects.
It’s good to see that Vintage Burn has been formulated as a multi-action fat burner. Simply put, a product that works in more than one way is much more likely to be effective.
Whether it’s going to be able to deliver its claims however, remains to be seen. We’ve seen it all when it comes to the hype surrounding these kinds of supplements, and the ingredients formula is the only place to see whether the product can deliver or not.
Let’s being this part by looking at the full ingredients label of Vintage Burn.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – One of the best ingredients around right now. You probably already know all about it as a popular hot drink. It’s also a good supplement ingredient and you’ll find it in most of the top products in this category.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – We always love to see Green Coffee Bean Extract in a supplement of this type. Unroasted (or green) coffee beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. A solid start so far for Vintage Burn.
• Raspberry Ketones – We’ve found this ingredient in quite a lot of similar supplements recently. It’s an extract from the skin of raspberries which is thought to help with certain things. It’s a decent ingredient but something better could probably have been used in its place.
• Olive Leaf Extract – This is not one of those ingredients that we’ve not found in many similar supplements before, and so we’re not too sure about its effectiveness. There are some suggestions that Olive Leaf Extract could have some benefits, but we’re not so sure about it and we would have preferred to see more of a proven ingredient used in its place.
• Caffeine – A solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. Caffeine is a popular stimulant and you probably already know all about its effects and benefits. Vintage Burn has 150mg of Caffeine per two-capsule serving, which is a decent amount to help support you without causing unwanted side effects such as the jitters.
• Bacopa Leaf Extract – This is an ingredient which is extracted from a plant native to the wetlands of world. It’s more seen as a nootropic ingredient. There’s not much evidence linking it to much else.
• Garcinia Fruit Extract – This is an extract from a tropical plant. It’s believed to have some benefits so it’s not the worst ingredient in the Vintage Burn formula. It’s a decent ingredient for any supplement, although there are better and more effective substances out there.
• Chrysin – This is a flavone found in honey, propolis, honeycomb and the passion flower among other things. Honestly we’re not too convinced about it as an ingredient. Simply put, we think that Old School Labs could have included a more effective substance in its place.
• Forskohlii Root Extract – Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus. There is some limited research which suggests that it can help with certain things. That said, it’s still not one of our top rated ingredients, simply because of the limited research into it.
Vintage Burn has a decent ingredients list in our opinion, but there are still a few key things missing.
Here are the three ingredients we were disappointed not to find in the Vintage Burn ingredients formula:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac Plant. It’s one of the most popular and solid ingredients for a supplement in this category and it was disappointing not to find it on the label.
Cayenne Pepper is an absolutely crucial ingredient for any supplement in this category. You’ll find it in most of the top products in this category, and it was a shame not to find it on the label.
Finally, Black Pepper Extract is a great ingredient for any supplement – most of the best products contain at least some of it. Simply put, any supplement which contains some Black Pepper Extract (or BioPerine as it’s sometimes known), is likely to be better than one that doesn’t.
Vintage Burn Reviews
As Vintage Burn is one of the most popular supplements on Amazon, it’s no surprise that we found thousands of reviews of it online.
At the time of writing, Vintage Burn had more than 6,500 reviews on Amazon, and it seems to be a fairly well-received product. It has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, which seems pretty positive to us, considering the sheer volume of reviews.
One person said that they really liked the product because it helped to curb their appetite to make sticking to their diet easier.
Someone else said that Vintage Burn made them feel “amazing”, and that they were full of energy and focused.
Naturally though, there were also some negative reviews. One person left a one-star review and said that the product simply didn’t work for them, despite using it for a month.
Another person simply said that the product didn’t work for them.
What About Side Effects?
The main thing to look out for with supplements is the over-use of stimulants. We’ve been through so many products that contain far too much Caffeine per serving, and that only leads to side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes.
Fortunately, Old School Labs have been pretty sensible when it comes to their Caffeine content, using only 150mg per two capsules. At this dose, the Caffeine shouldn’t cause any problems.
That being said, we don’t recommend taking this product too close to bedtime because of the Caffeine content.
We also always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label yourself and doing your own research before taking a supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Vintage Burn is a decent fat burner, but it’s not the very best product on the market right now in our opinion.
It contains a handful of the best ingredients around, but it’s also missing some key substances such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
Check out our updated guide to the very best five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
Anything Else To Consider?
We’ve said this before but it’s worth repeating. There is no such thing as a magic product to help you hit your goals. The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering any kind of supplement.
Only once you’ve got your diet and training regime on point should you consider adding a supplement to your regimen.
That being said, if you’ve already got the basics sorted, then a quality supplement can indeed make a difference and help to support your goals.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Vintage Burn review. Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement.
It has a reasonable ingredients formula and seems to be well-received by customers judging by the reviews on Amazon.
However, because of the fact that it’s missing some key ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan, we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements on sale right now.