Today we’re going to be reviewing Vitamiss Shred, a popular female supplement sold on Amazon and elsewhere online.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest health products to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to know a little bit more about Vitamiss Shred.
So if you’re looking to find out whether this is the right supplement for you or not, then you’re in the right place.
Our Vitamiss Shred review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this female focused supplement.
Most of the similar supplements on the market these days are targeted towards men – or both men and women – so we always like to see products that have been designed specifically with the female body in mind.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
In this review, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients, check out some real customer reviews and look at the doses to find out whether Vitamiss Shred deserves a place on our list of the top so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market right now.
So, now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to find out a little bit more about Vitamiss Shred.
Skip To Section
Vitamiss Shred – The Basics
So, as we’ve already determined, Vitamiss Shred is supplement designed specifically for women.
Vitamiss is the company behind Vitamiss Shred, but there’s not much in the way of information about the company online. In fact, the official Vitamiss website wasn’t working when we tried to check it out. Not a great first impression.
Let’s now take a look at the marketing material on Vitamiss Shred to see what claims the manufacturers make about this product.
According to the listing on Amazon, Vitamiss Shred is an “advanced” and an “extremely potent” supplement.
This supplement is claimed to work in multiple ways to help support you on your fitness journey.
The marketing material on Amazon goes on to claim that Vitamiss Shred “can help you get that body you’ve been striving for”.
It also claims that Vitamiss Shred has been formulated to help with other things as well as its primary aim.
There is also a warning in the marketing material that Vitamiss Shred contains a large amount of stimulants, and that it should only be used by people looking for “powerful” results and who also have a high tolerance for stimulants.
Generally speaking, we don’t like to see any supplements contain too much Caffeine, as it can cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
That said, a small dose of Caffeine can be good and it’s one of the most widely-researched ingredients around right now for supplements.
OK, so we’ve covered the basic marketing points about Vitamiss Shred. Now it’s time to see whether this supplement can really deliver on the marketing hype or not – by looking at the ingredients.
Let’s begin this crucial part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Vitamiss Shred as printed on the bottle.
Before we get into the ingredients list, it was disappointing to see that Vitamiss have used a proprietary blend with their formula. This means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients in the supplement.
We don’t like to see this, because it makes it tricky to judge the effectiveness if we don’t know the doses of the substances used.
We feel that manufacturers should be able to be totally transparent with their customers about their ingredients in this day and age.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is a good inclusion for any supplement, and you surely already know all about its benefits. It’s a good inclusion in the formula. However, the problem here is that we don’t know the dose used because it’s part of the Vitamiss Shred proprietary blend.
• Glucuronolactone – We have not come across this ingredient in too many simialr supplements before. It’s a substance found in plant gums, as well as in all connective tissues in the body. It’s a molecule which has a history of being used in commercially-available energy drinks, but there is a surprising lack of research into it. We would have preferred to see a more widely-researched ingredient used here instead.
• Phenethylamine – Something called a trace amine which acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans. There are claims online that it can help with certain things. All good stuff, but we’ve not come across it in too many supplements before – and we’re not convinced about it.
• Nettle Leaf Extract – A plant extract which is sometimes used as an ingredient in hair and skin products. We’re not too sure about its use here though.
• Yohimbine Extract – This is a compound which has shown promise in some studies. However, although it is believed to be effective, it has also been linked to certain side effects, and we don’t rate it as one of the best ingredients for that reason.
• Inositol Niacinate – This is basically a form of Vitamin B3. We always like to see B Vitamins used in these kinds of products as they play a crucial role in supporting a number of bodily processes. We would have also liked to see Vitamiss Shred include Vitamins B6 and B12 in their formula.
The Vitamiss Shred formula does contain some decent ingredients such as Caffeine and Yohimbine.
However, there were a lot of our favorite ingredients missing from this supplement. Namely:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a great addition and is usually included as one of the main ingredients in the top supplements in this category.
Green Tea Extract, meanwhile, is another good ingredient which is commonly used in supplements of this type.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is commonly used in similar products.
And Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for most supplements – you’ll find it in small doses in the top supplements.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Vitamiss Shred Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 91 Vitamiss Shred reviews on Amazon.
One happy customer rated it five stars and said that it helped them to maintain their “tone”, and also added that they would definitely buy it again.
However, one negative review came from someone who said that they “hated” the way it made them feel, even though they are not usually sensitive to stimulants such as Caffeine.
What About Vitamiss Shred Side Effects?
The problem with Vitamiss Shred is the proprietary blend. It means that we don’t know exactly how much Caffeine or Glucuronolactone has been included in the supplement.
This is not ideal, because we know that too much Caffeine can cause problems for some people, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants.
We do also always recommend that you do some of your own research into each of the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not in our opinion. Vitamiss Shred promised much, but we were disappointed to find that this supplement uses a proprietary blend and also misses out some of our favorite ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea.
Remember to check out our guide to the best five supplements on sale right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember the golden rule – there is no ‘magic pill’ to get you into shape.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard, eating right and getting plenty of rest before considering using any supplement to help you on your fitness journey.
That said, a good supplement combined with the right lifestyle choices can help to support your goals as you take responsibility for your results.
Vitamiss Shred Review Conclusion
That brings us to the end of our Vitamiss Shred review. Overall, we were disappointed by this supplement because it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients.
It was also a shame that it doesn’t use any of our favorite supplement ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract.