Wellthy Sweat is a supplement made by a company called Wellthy Nutraceuticals that’s available to boy online at a number of different outlets.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about this particular product.
So, if you’re looking for the full lowdown on Wellthy Sweat then you’re in the right place.
Our Wellthy Sweat review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular product.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to see if Wellthy Sweat deserves a place in our guide to the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on the market at the moment.
There are some good products out there if you’re looking to improve your results, you just need to know what to look for.
So, now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the basic facts about Wellthy Sweat as we look to see where it ranks.
Wellthy Sweat – The Basics
As we’ve already clearly worked out, Wellthy Sweat is a supplement that’s been designed to help you achieve your body goals.
A so-called ‘fat burner’ is a blanket term which usually refers to plant-based food supplements that are designed to help support your goals.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Wellthy Nutraceuticals is the company behind the product. The company was founded by Dan Cox and is currently headquartered in Southern California in the United States.
The product description on the official website says that Wellthy Sweat will bring you a number of different benefits as you look to hit your body goals this year.
Although Wellthy Sweat is marketed primarily as a dietary management supplement, you are encouraged to take this product before exercise, so you’re almost treating it like a pre workout.
The description says that Wellthy Sweat is gluten free and suitable for vegans, which is always good to see.
The product description goes on to say that Wellthy Sweat can help to support you as you look to hit your goals this year.
We’ve learned not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements.
Instead, we prefer to focus on important things such as the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the next important section in our Wellthy Sweat review – the ingredients and what’s actually in each capsule.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Wellthy Sweat.
It’s great to see that Wellthy have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
That means that we know exactly how much of each ingredient is included in each capsule, which is great news.
Many supplements these days choose not to fully disclose the doses of the ingredients, and this can make it difficult to judge the true effectiveness.
So we should give credit to Wellthy for being totally transparent with their customers about the exact doses of each of the ingredients used.
Let’s now take a close look at the actual main ingredients in Wellthy Sweat in a bit more detail.
• Guarana – Guarana is a decent inclusion for a supplement like this. It’s basically a stimulant which contains Caffeine. The 200mg doses is a pretty sensible one as well.
• Dandelion Root – This isn’t the most common ingredient. That said, we have found it in a few supplements that we’ve reviewed recently, we just don’t rate it as one of the very best.
• Uva Ursi – Also known as Bear’s Grape, Uva Ursi is sometimes used in supplements. However, there’s really a lack of human trials into this ingredient, which is why we don’t rate it as a top ingredient at the moment.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which we’re really more used to finding in the top pre workout supplements. It’s often claimed that L-Carnitine could help with certain things, but there’s not much evidence to back this up.
• Green Coffee Bean – This is a solid ingredient because unroasted coffee beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. It’s a good inclusion in the Wellthy Sweat formula.
• Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne Pepper is another good ingredient. Cayenne is one of the most popular ingredients for a supplement in this category and so we were pleased to find it in the Wellthy Sweat Formula.
• Juniper Berry Fruit – This is something of an unusual ingredient for a supplement like this. We’re not too sure about its credentials for use in a supplement like this if we’re being totally honest.
• Capsimax Beadlets – This is another branded version of Cayenne Pepper. A nice inclusion.
• Ginger – Ginger is a nice ingredient for any supplement. It’s a spice which has been used in traditional Indian medicine for many years. We were pleased to find it in the formula.
The Wellthy Sweat formula is certainly not the worst ingredients list we’ve ever come across. In fact, there are some pretty good things in this supplement such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Coffee Bean extract.
However, it’s also missing some of our favorite ingredients, including the following:
• Caffeine Anhydrous
• Green Tea Extract
Caffeine’s always a good inclusion and so it was a shame not to find at least a small dose in the Wellthy Sweat review.
Green Tea Extract is another good ingredient, while Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and that we always like to see in this kind of supplement.
You can see our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by following the link below.
Wellthy Sweat Reviews
At the time of writing, we could only find six Wellthy Sweat reviews – and they were all on the official website, which isn’t ideal.
One person left a five star review and said that it helped them to enjoy a great boost during their workouts.
Someone else said that they enjoy boosted energy levels for the whole day after taking it in the morning.
What About Wellthy Sweat Side Effects?
The Wellthy Sweat formula looks to be pretty safe to us, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do some of your own research into the ingredients.
You should always carefully check the ingredients formula for yourself before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
We do also advise that you consult your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Wellthy Sweat is certainly not the worst supplement we’ve come across.
It has some good ingredients like Cayenne Pepper and Green Coffee Bean, and it’s also great news that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best five supplements on the market right now.
You can see our guide to the best products by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to get you into shape.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re exercising regularly and sticking to a good diet before thinking about any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, a quality supplement can help to support your results if you are able to combine it with the right lifestyle choices.
Wellthy Sweat Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our Wellthy Sweat review. Overall, we think that is is an OK mid-range supplement.
It has some good ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend, which is positive.
However, we don’t rate Wellthy Sweat as one of the very best supplements in the market right now in this category.