XyLEAN is a supplement made by a company called Lexona Labs.
If you’re looking for the full lowdown on this particular supplement, including whether the ingredients are actually effective or not and what customers are saying about it, then you’re in the right place.
Keep reading to find out whether XyLEAN makes it onto our list of the leading so-called ‘fat burners’ on the market right now.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
We’re always keen to hear more about the latest supplements to hit the market, and XyLEAN is a relatively new product to hit the market.
We all know that getting into shape is not an easy task – and that training hard and eating right should be your first priorities if you’re looking to get lean.
But we could all do with a little push to help us across the line every now and then, and that’s where a good quality supplement can come into play.
The purpose of this XyLEAN review is for us to take a close look at this particular supplement from all angles as we look to try and determine whether this is a product worth using, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, customer reviews and doses as we look to discover where this supplement ranks.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at XyLEAN.
Skip To Section
XyLEAN – The Basics
So, as we’ve already gathered, XyLEAN is a new supplement made by a manufacturer called Lexona Labs.
It’s available to buy on Amazon as well as the official Lexona Labs website.
It claims to be a multi-action supplement which has been designed to help you get into shape more quickly.
According to the marketing material on the official website, XyLEAN will work in multiple ways to help support your goals.
It’s great the Lexona Labs seem to have formulated their product to work in multiple ways.
The leading products on the market all work in multiple ways to help you on your journey. Simply put, supplements that offer a multi-action approach are almost always more effective than one dimensional products.
When it comes to supplements, however, it’s better to ignore the manufacturer marketing hype and let the ingredients and other important points do the talking.
With that in mind, we’re now going to take a close look at the XyLEAN ingredients formula as we look to find out whether this supplement can live up the the hype or not.
Let’s begin this important part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of XyLEAN as printed on the bottle.
Unfortunately, the first disappointing thing we noticed about this product is the fact that it uses a proprietary blend.
This is when the supplement manufacturer choose to hide the doses of the individual ingredients and instead only reveal the amount of the overall blend.
This is never good news, as it makes it nearly impossible to judge the effectiveness of the product.
We always advise our readers to stay clear of products which use proprietary blends, but it means that you don’t know exactly what is in the supplement that you’re taking.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A good ingredient for any supplement like this. Caffeine is popular stimulant which you probably don’t need any introduction to. It’s consumed by millions of people of a daily basis. Caffeine is also thought to have some benefits when taken before exercise. It’s a shame that we don’t know the exact dose because of the proprietary blend.
• Beta-Phenylethylamine HCI – This is an ingredient that is derived from the trace amine, phenethylamine. We’ve not come across it in many supplements before. Lexona Labs say that they’ve included it because it could help to improve certain things. There is some evidence to support this, but there’s nothing linking it directly with the primary purpose of this supplement.
• White Kidney Bean Extract – This is a common ingredient in health and fitness supplements because of its apparent ability to help with certain. Lexona Labs say that it’s been included because it can help with a number of things. We would rather have seen a more established ingredient used in its place.
• Octopamine HCl – This is something called a metabolite of synephrine. Although we’ve not come across it in many similar supplements before, it’s know as a stimulant compound that is also thought to have minor effects. Again though, we would have preferred to see a more effective ingredient used here.
• Theobromine – This is a mild stimulant which is also thought to help with other things. This is good for overall benefits, but it’s not going to help directly with the primary purpose of this supplement.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found in tea leaves. It’s know for promoting some benefits when combined with Caffeine. It’s actually a more popular ingredient in the best pre workout supplements, but it’s not a bad inclusion in this product.
• Hordenine HCl – This is an alkaloid which derives from a number of different plants. It’s a common ingredient in nootropic supplements and could help to boost certain things, but it’s not likely to help directly with the main purpose of this supplement.
• Synephrine HCl – Also known as Bitter Orange, this is a common ingredient, but not one of the very best. The reason we don’t really like to see it used in supplements like this is that it’s known to cause issues for some people when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement, as is the case in XyLEAN.
XyLEAN has a few good things in the formula, but there are loads of our top rated ingredients missing.
The main ones are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract are usually the first two ingredients we look for in a supplement in this category. They are both potent ingredients which can help to support your goals.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant, and is usually added to the leading products in this category.
And Black Pepper Extract is a great ingredient for any supplement, because it can help to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our updated guide to the leading five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
We did some digging to find some XyLEAN reviews online. As it’s a relatively new product, there’s not yet a huge amount of feedback.
At the time of writing, there were just over 30 reviews on Amazon, and XyLEAN had an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
One customer said that it was a great product for them and helped them to keep their appetite in check.
Someone else said that they were skeptical at first but soon came to love the product.
There were also some negative reviews.
One person simply said that they didn’t like how it made them feel, while someone else said that they felt shaky after taking it, and that they were also still hungry.
What About Side Effects?
The main problem with supplements like this is that many of them contain too much Caffeine, and that can cause nasty side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
This issue is made worse in XyLEAN because we don’t even know the actual dose of Caffeine because of the proprietary blend.
As we mentioned above, the combination of Bitter Orange and Caffeine has been marked as potentially unsafe, so this is something else to be aware of.
We always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients yourself before taking any new product for the first time.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Not really. We were pretty disappointed by the XyLEAN formula, as it uses a proprietary blend and is also missing some key ingredients.
Simply put, we think that there are some other far better products on the market right now if you’re looking for a top quality supplement.
Anything Else To Consider?
As we mentioned at the start of this review, you shouldn’t expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering adding a supplement to your daily routine.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the conclusion of our XyLEAN review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this product. Not only does it use a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients, but it’s also missing some of our top rated ingredients.
To summarize, we feel tht there are some far better options on the market at the moment if you’re looking for a boost.